Wednesday, September 22, 2010

my latest project

I have a few friends who are super-crafty and even more creative. They amaze me with their homemade crafts and learning projects for their kids. (Haley, Jill, & Martha, you know I'm talking about you!)

So, in an attempt to be that fun, creative mom, I decided to make this magnetic chalkboard for our kitchen. After a few failed attempts and a couple trips to Lowe's, we got it right. My ever-supportive husband is also very patient.

Elise has just begun to enjoy coloring and getting her hands messy with glue and paint and everything else crafty. So, I hope that through the long winter months we'll be creating lots of fun things to post on our board. Maybe we'll even learn some colors and numbers while we're playing!

2 comments:

  1. What are you talking about?... you are very crafty and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You couldn't possibly be talking about me, but I'll pretend that you are! :) I LOVE your chalkboard and all the fun crafts on it! CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete