Friday, July 22, 2011

Around here lately

Here is a peak at what we've been up to over the past

week and a half as we're adjusting to our new family of four:






Bryan wasted no time putting both girls in the stroller to take a walk to the park. Elise was so excited to finally have her baby sister sitting next to her!



Here's the first of 12 pictures of Macy. My plan is to take a picture, just like this one over the next 12 months. While everyone is surprised at how big she was at birth, she still feels like such a little peanut to me!




Since it's been sooo hot over the past few weeks, we've spent lots and lots of time outside in the kiddie pool. Bryan even got in to cool off the other day, which Elise just loved.








This was rare moment to see Macy's dark dark blue eyes. So far, she's a very good baby. She nurses great and sleeps even better! No complaints from this mommy!







Since Macy takes a lot of my time, I have found myself suffering with some mommy guilt about all the times I have to ask Elise to wait or tell her that I can't do something with her because I'm busy with the baby. So, I tend to give in more than I normally do. For example, making Jello is Elise's most favorite thing to do in the kitchen, and, even though we didn't have anywhere to take it, we boiled up the water and made this orange finger jello. If you haven't tried orange finger jello in a while, I recommend giving it a try. It's delicious! :)













No comments:

Post a Comment