Friday, February 25, 2011

The Linn Girls

As we were growing up, my sister, Abby, and I were affectionately called the "girlies." I'm not sure if I'll continue that nickname for my kids, but I can't help but smile as I've talked about my "girls" the last few days.

Here are two of the best ultrasound pictures of baby girl Linn. For anyone who's had an OB ultrasound, I think you'll probably agree that these pictures make the baby look just like an alien, so it's kinda hard to get an emotional attachment to them. But, all the same, I loved watching her little heart beat and her mouth move open and closed while her hands and feet moved all over. The Bible verse about how God created us in our mothers' womb comes to mind over and over again as I look at my baby girl. What a miracle it is that she is in there, growing and being formed by the Creator of the world. Oh how I pray she will know Him as her creator and savior one day.

We are thanking God for a healthy report and for blessing our little family with this child.






No comments:

Post a Comment