Sunday, January 30, 2011

Big Girl Bedroom

I've been kinda worried about how a big girl bedroom would sit with Elise. She LOVES her crib and all her baby stuff. And, lately, her favorite word is "my." So, it's been: My crib, My chair, My mommy..... You get the idea. But, relief! She LOVES her big girl bedroom. And although I don't think I ever told her that the crib will be for the baby, she points to it now and says "baby crib." I should just learn that the stuff I get anxious about usually turns out just fine.

Here are a few pictures of the new bedroom....


3 comments:

  1. So glad she loves it! I was really nervous as well, and it went way better than I expected! Now, we're moving onto potty training...anxious doesn't begin to describe how I feel! Elise is such a doll!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie - I love how this room turned out! It looks so bright and cheerful! Now on to nursery preparations???? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute room! You did such a great job!

    ReplyDelete