Friday, April 17, 2009

Six Months Old


Elise is six months old today! My how time flies! Everyone tells you to enjoy your babies because they grow up so fast, and a few months ago I thought they were crazy, but now I totally know what they were talking about.
In just one month Elise has changed in so many ways. Elise can now sit up on her own, take tubbies in the big bath, eat baby food (she loves all foods that start with "p"-pears, peas, peaches...), ride in her jog stroller, pet the dog, fake cough to get attention, put her own pacifier in her mouth, and sleep from 8:30 pm to 7:00 am!
Bryan often says that every time he's with her, she's doing something new and amazing. We are very proud of Elise, and feel so blessed to have such a healthy, beautiful baby girl.

5 comments:

  1. Happy 6-month day Elise! I don't like thinking about how fast it goes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Julie! I just wanted to let you know that I've started reading your blog, and I love reading your updates. I really miss getting to see you guys and hope we can get together again someday! Elise is such a precious little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky girl! So she is sleeping t/o the night now?? How'd you do it? I need some tips! I know exactly how you feel about watching your children grow up. When Isabella turned 6 months two weeks ago, I was floored. It's hard to believe we've been so blessed for a whole half of a year! Congrats on making it mommy and dadddy!! Elise is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's a doll! Our girls are only 16 days apart. :) Samantha can't sit up at all yet. She just always wants to stand. They are at such a fun age. I agree, Sam does something new all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love you Elise! You are such a sweet, fun, incredible little girl. We can't wait to see what new things you learn in the next 6 months!! :)

    ReplyDelete