Monday, February 25, 2013

Anna Sage

She's here!  Actually, she's been here for TWO weeks already, but it' taken me that long to get onto my blog.  Shhhh, don't tell Anna.

Anna Sage Linn was born on February 11 at 12:37pm.  She weighed 9 pounds, 8 ounces, and 21 3/4 inches long.  She is perfect.

It's a little overwhelming to think of us a family of FIVE, but everyone is adjusting just fine, and we're really enjoying this baby.  I remember being very "scheduled" with Elise, making her wait to eat until exactly 3 hours and then trying so hard to keep her awake afterwards. Because that's what babywise said.  :)  This time around, things are just a little more laid back.  That's just how it is with the third, I guess.  I'm enjoying my cuddle time with Anna when the other girls are in bed, nursing as much as possible so that she passes her weight check in a couple days, and trying to soak in all the newborn joys while I can.  If I've learned anything from the other two, it's that each stage goes by so quickly.  I'm bound and determined not to "miss" any of it.

Here's a few pictures of our sweet baby girl:
 
so sleepy!!
 
the girls meeting Anna for the firs time
 
not a big fan of her first bath!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you and your "new" family of five. :)

    ReplyDelete