Friday, May 13, 2011

For all the doubting ones....

A few friends and coworkers have been questioning my Dr's declaration of this baby being a girl. I, however, am very confidant that baby Linn is, in fact, another little girl. I'm so sure of it, that this is her closet. Full of pink! I can't believe Elise ever fit into these things, and I'm so excited to put this new one in all of it and smell her baby skin, hold on to her tiny fingers, and sing her all the sweet baby songs when we're up together as the rest of my family sleeps. Only 7 more weeks to go!

1 comment:

  1. Julie - I love reading your blog! And, I can't wait to see pictures of your new little GIRL! Ha! I hope the last 7 weeks go by quickly for you so you can start holding the newest member of the Linn family!

    ReplyDelete