Tuesday, December 15, 2009

it was too quiet.....

I was being a bad mom on Friday afternoon. After a week of long days for Bryan at work, Elise was probably just as sick of me as I was of her. (and I mean "sick of" in only the most loving way) I just needed a small break from reading books, singing the alphabet of nations song, playing peek-a-boo, talking to, for, and about farmer Jed..... Yes, a bad mom for a few minutes. Anyway, as I was deep into facebook I noticed that the house was way too quiet. I also noticed that Elise was no longer playing in the living room, which means she's definitely in the kitchen. I got up from the computer and turned the corner to find her in this mess:




4 comments:

  1. Oh no! And on the carpet, even! Such a cute picture now, though! How did you clean it all up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry but I'm laughing so loudly the kids came running to see why. And NO! you are NOT! a bad Mom! We all need a little down time once in awhile. Too bad yours led to that..... Still laughing... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilarious!!! What great memories! You are not a bad mom. I'm sick of talking about Jolly Barnyard! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad it was powdered sugar, huh? SO cute! Love this age--and we definitely all need a break once in awhile no matter how much we love our little girls!! :)

    ReplyDelete